Long Term Pricing Agreement: July 2016- June 2021 Discussion Paper
Airservices pricing discussion paper
Airservices Australia’s current Long Term Pricing Agreement (LTPA) established in 2011, set the level of prices for each of our enroute, Terminal Navigation and Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) service lines and these prices are set to expire on 30 June 2016.
In the lead-up to the development of a new LTPA that extends beyond 2016, Airservices is seeking feedback on the structure and mechanism for future pricing arrangements.
To outline some of these issues and promote industry comment Airservices has developed a Pricing Discussion Paper
Industry responses on matters raised in this paper are important to the pricing development process and will assist Airservices in formulating a Draft Pricing Proposal, which will be released for industry consultation in the middle of this year and provide information on proposed services charges beyond 2016.
Industry responses to the discussion paper
- Australia Pacific Airport Corporation Response 0.04MB
- Australian Business Aviation Association Response 0.08MB
- Avalon Airport Response 0.33MB
- BARA Response 0.58MB
- Emirates Response 0.05MB
- FW Pike Response 0.17MB
- Flight Training Adelaide Response 0.03MB
- Graeme Wheeler - Aymstyle Pty Ltd Response 0.1MB
- IATA Response 0.22MB
- John Kempton Response 0.1MB
- Mick Toller Response 0.03MB
- Qantas Airways Response 0.35MB
- Regional Aviation Association of Australia (RAAA) Response 0.37MB
- Regional Express Group Response 0.33MB