Airservices believes in building strong, positive relationships with our suppliers to realise mutual value and deliver quality and economical services to the aviation industry. Airservices has implemented SAP Ariba as our online system for sourcing, procuring and paying for goods and services.
Transacting with Airservices
Airservices has implemented SAP-Ariba to streamline our Procurement and Accounts Payable activities. To do business with Airservices your organisation will need to be registered on the Ariba Network.
The benefits of using Ariba
The system provides a number of benefits to our suppliers who transact through the SAP Ariba Network.
- Users can register on the network using a Standard Account at no charge, or through and Enterprise Account should the additional functionality be of benefit.
- Further details on SAP Ariba account info can be found here.
- The ability to enable your goods or services to be purchased via catalogues, allowing staff to view and select from your range of products.
- The ability to view progress and track orders through the network.
- The ability to electronically sign agreements through integrated DocuSign functionality.
- Faster/automated invoice payment.
Access further details on Access further details on SAP Ariba account information.
Supplier Enablement Information
- The Airservices Ariba Operations team will invite you to register on the Ariba Network via an email triggered from the system.
- The email will contain a link to a registration form requiring you to provide some details about your organisation.
- Once you have registered you will be able to transact with Airservices through the network for RFIs, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, etc.
- Please submit your invoice via the network. Do not email or post it to Airservices. This way we can process your invoice automatically and quickly.
- If you are not sure how to submit your invoice via the network please refer to the Resources & Support material, if the invoice relates to a Purchase Order there is instructional material here or if you are still unable to proceed please contact the Airservices Ariba support team here.
Resources & Support
Resources & Support to assist in navigating the Ariba Network
- SAP Ariba Supplier Help
- Contact the Airservices Supplier Enablement Team via email
The Supplier Enablement Team can assist you with:
- Support with profile set-up, managing users, notification preferences and navigation
- Account registration
- Order confirmation, invoice and credit memo submission
- Application errors
Documents and Policies
Airservices has published its first Modern Slavery Statement pursuant to the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth). The Statement reflects Airservices approach to understanding potential business and supply chain risks, together with opportunities for development.
Airservices’ Modern Slavery Statement can be found here.
Airservices has committed to apply the Government’s Indigenous Procurement Policy to drive demand for Indigenous goods and services and grow the Indigenous business sector.