This article is in relation to our SBAS media release that highlighted the successful SBAS trials aimed at improving safety and efficiency at regional and rural airports.
The Australian Flying article ‘Satellite Navigation Made Better’ was originally published in their September – October 2018 issue and has be republished with permission.
- Satellite Based Augmentation Systems
- Airservices Australia tests new satellite navigation system in regional centres
- Satellite technology pinpoints regional pilots in new aviation trial
- SBAS video
- Satellite based augmentation system a step close – The Australian (subscription only)
- Airservices trials show the promise of SBAS – Australian Aviation