2011 Price Notification: effective 1 October 2011
Airservices new five-year long term pricing agreement for enroute, terminal navigation and aviation rescue and fire fighting services will come into effect on 1 October. The prices applicable under this new agreement for Enroute, Terminal Navigation and ARFF services from 1 October 2011 to 30 June 2016 can be found in the 2011 Pricing Schedule.
The agreement offers price certainty to industry and follows industry consultation and a review by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Details of the ACCC’s review of Airservices Price Notification can be found on the airports and aviation price notification page of their website. Airservices pricing papers that have been developed through the industry consultation process can be found below.
The terms and conditions of our standard contract for Charges for Facilities and Services can be found on the Charges for Facilities and Services page.
- These changes will not affect you in the 2011-12 financial year if you accepted the 2011-12 General Aviation Offer (GAO).
- These changes do not affect Meteorological Service Charges (MSC) which Airservices recovers on behalf of the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM). More information on the BOM’s MSC can be found on their Consultative Meetings webpage.
Airservices Long Term Pricing Development Papers
- Final Price Notification (September 2011)
- Initial Price Notification (August 2011)
- Draft Price Notification (March 2011)