You can pay invoices and other amounts due to us by:
- Cheque – provide a Remittance Advice with your cheque clearly stating invoices being paid and return with your cheque made payable to Airservices Australia in Australian dollars.
- Direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) – see below for bank details
- BPay – contact Shared Services on our freecall number to obtain your unique details
- Credit card by mail – complete your credit card details on the invoice remittance advice slip and forward to us.
- Credit card by phone – call on our freecall number during business hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) and have your credit card details ready.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, and AMEX for payments.
Note: This account is not for Online Store/Publications purchases or subscription renewals. Payment options can be found in the Online Store FAQs. Payment into the below account may cause delays and result in lapsed subscriptions.
|Postal address:||Shared Services
GPO Box 231
ACT AUSTRALIA 2608
|Our bank details:||Account Name: Airservices Australia
Account Number: 10010887
Branch: 366 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4800
|Freecall:||1800 026 147 (freecall, within Australia only, excluding mobiles)|
|Fax:||1800 026 157 (freecall, within Australia only)
+61 2 6268 5693 (International)
No matter what payment method you choose, you should provide us with full payment details including:
- account name
- account number
- invoice number
- payment amount
If you are paying less than the full amount due you should also include:
- invoice number and amount you wish allocated to it
- line references (flights) to be paid or not paid
- interest charges to be paid
If sufficient payment details are not provided, funds will be allocated to the oldest invoice first, and the most recent interest charges last.