Airservices works closely with communities, airlines, airports, and our aviation industry stakeholders to design, implement and operate a national network of flight paths that connect communities across Australia, the region and the globe.
We achieve this in ways that ensure safety of aviation operations, while minimising as much as possible the impacts on residents associated with aircraft operations.
This includes when we design, implement and operate new flight paths and is described in our Commitment to Aircraft Noise Management.
Our Online Community Engagement Website
Airservices’ online community engagement website, Engage Airservices, is an interactive platform that invites you to engage with us regarding proposed flight path and airspace changes.
Using Engage Airservices, you can:
- access relevant information regarding the proposed changes including maps, video and infographics
- submit queries regarding the proposed changes and/or our engagement activities
- submit your feedback on proposals that are open for consultation
- keep abreast of significant milestones relating to the engagement
- participate in surveys
- provide your opinion through polls
- subscribe to receive updates on flight paths and our engagement activities.
Online engagement will be combined, where appropriate, with other methods of engagement.
Registering on Engage Airservices is optional, however as a registered member, you will receive regular updates about new engagements and ways to get involved.
Join the conversation today.
Current Engagement Activities:
- Cleve Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Cooper Pedy Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Devonport Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Gold Coast Airport – Changes to Northern Routes
- Kununurra Airport – Changes to Approach Procedures
- Orange Regional Airport – Changes for Emergency Helicopters
- Port Macquarie Airport – Proposed changes to Approach Procedures
- Gold Coast Airport – Temporary Noise Monitors
- Hobart Airport – Airspace Design Review
- Sunshine Coast Airport – Airspace Changes Runway 13/31