Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) will improve the way airports, aircraft operators, ground handling organisations and Air Traffic Control work to harmonise airport operations through data sharing and collaborative decisions leading to:
- better utilisation of available capacity
- smoother recovery from adverse operations
- higher predictability of operational outcomes for airline customers.
The Program is establishing a new information sharing platform, new surface and pre departure sequencing capabilities, and managing the change to new ways of working to enable realization of benefits across industry.
Our customers have asked for a single solution across all major airports (Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth) and we are best positioned to deliver the outcome as we are the common thread through network management and airport operations in Australia. Implementing A-CDM will:
- harmonise operations nationwide
- maximise the benefits for all parties by elevating the focus from local airport operations to a national network perspective
- reduce duplicated costs for all partners and stakeholders.