Airservices is committed to treating complaints and enquiries from the public fairly, seriously and without bias. Complaints are addressed in line with the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s guidelines on complaint handling.
In addressing complaints, we:
- respond in line with our service standards (below)
- communicate in a polite and respectful manner
- are professional at all times.
Complainants and members of the public making enquiries are expected to:
- be courteous
- co-operate with the NCIS when their enquiry is being dealt with
- accept that Airservices must determine which issues it can investigate, and the time and resources that will be allocated to the enquiry.
We reserve the right to not provide individual responses to multiple complaints from a complainant on same issue. However, each complaint will be recorded in our database and reports.
If a response to your complaint is required, we will aim to contact you within 21 days.
Airservices welcomes feedback on complaint management, community engagement and information provision about aircraft noise. Please send comments using our online form.